RE: Fuel guage sender ohms, second try -Reply

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Fuel guage sender ohms, second try -Reply
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 16:40:33 -0600
I don't know what this means but the gas gauge on my ancient and =
battered BMW 320i  has a 3/4 mark that is barely one needle thickness =
away from the full mark. The other 3 marks( 1/2 tank, 1/4 tank and =
empty) are pretty much evenly spaced over the other 9 10ths of the dial. =
 It has a "you are about to run out of gas" light embedded in the E =
mark, and a thirteen gallon tank. When the light has come on and I fill =
it up it takes twelve gallons.=20
 =20
Phil Vanner
'61 Midget=20
'83 320i. (Takes a licking and keeps on ticking)