Re: The 2004 MGG!!! -Reply

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: The 2004 MGG!!! -Reply
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 98 10:19:57 -0000
On 16/1/98 9:04 am michael j robson said

>Going forward my guess is that MGG is dead on the vine due to the horsey
>connotation and with the interruption, i would think it quite possible
>that any future models will get away from lettering altogether unless it
>goes to the other end of the alphabet, X for example - put a fiver on a
>"named" MG from me

Maybe you can explain to your fellow Americans what the horsey
connotation is. I seem to have confused a few people! Gee up... :-)

I'd bet a fiver (is that dollars or pounds?) that MG doesn't give its
next car a name!

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk