Clutch problems may be solved..

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clutch problems may be solved..
From: Ron Madurski <rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 13:45:59 -0600 (CST)

Hey guys,

I got a note from the PO of the car and he indicated that they had had
problems previously when the car sat.  He said that the clutch stuck to
the flywheel and they had to force it to come free.  This makes sense
based on what I am seeing.  Maybe a little review is in order....

New master and slave cylinder.
no slop in the clutch mechanism ( It all looked almost new)
Clutch plates looked good, I didn't remove the clutch pack since I
didn't have the right size alignment tool.
The clutch never disengages.

Any suggestions on how to get it unstuck?  I was thinking I'd push start
it and put the clutch in and pump the gas a bit to get the car to sort
of rock.  Or maybe just rock it on the garage floor?

--
Ron Madurski
rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com