RE: Petrol (or should that be gas?)

To: MG digest submit <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Petrol (or should that be gas?)
From: user <mikemurphy@iw1.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 15:08:04 -0500
Phil,

You can modify your valves or buy a lead substitute.

Two substitutes I know of are:
        STP Lead Substitute (ST-2408A), 236ml for around $2 US.  Distributed by
=
First Brands Corporation,
                 PO OX 1911, Danbury, CT, 06813-1911
        Wynn Valveguard Lead Substitute (Part No. 67004), 295ml for around =
$2.50 US.  Manufactured by=20
                Wynn Oil Company, Azusa, CA  91702

Each one claims to treat up to 20 gallons of gas.  They recommend a =
bottle per tank full.

I know that there are other brands on the market but these were the two =
I had in my garage.

Mike Murphy
'78 B - Hers
'66 Midget  - mine - in restoration for too many years.