Fire Extinguishers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fire Extinguishers
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 17:15:47 -0500
My halon fire extinguisher is starting to show signs of discharging.  Does
anyone have a modern alternative to the halon?  Vendors?

Prices?

Oh, how I wish I could just have my halon extinguisher filled.

But no, greenhouse this, global warming that.

To anyone who isn't familiar, halon has been banned in the U.S.

If you have a halon extinguisher, you can use it, but you can't refill it.

Jay

Jurgen Hartwig, Civil Engineering, Georgia Tech

and the world rejoiced

Try to live your life so that

when you die you will rejoice

and the world will cry.