Re: Fire Extinguishers

To: "T A TERRY" <TATERRY@aol.com>, <danray@bluegrass.net>,
Subject: Re: Fire Extinguishers
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 11:52:16 +1100
Well Halon extinguishers are absolutely banned in Australia. It is
now illegal to posess one!

There was a 12 month period where you could still own them
but not purchase them. That ended about 12 months ago.

There was a huge collection process!

Mike

Mike Gigante                                       mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Watsons Creek Vineyard                     http://www.vicnet.net.au/~mikeg