Re: Air pump seized

To: mg list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Air pump seized
From: "Scott C. Williams" <bb@odsys.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 18:44:32 +0500
Michael,

There is a guy in California that rebuilds um. If you don't want/need to be
smogged, there are many resources that suggest how to plug up the right things
so you car will be just as happy without the pump. Reading from an old ad,
Mike Olmscheid, 916-923-0240 does the pumps. Cores are valulable, btw! And no,
you are not causing any damage.

Scott

--
Scott C. Williams