Re: Allen Humour

To: hert@worldaccess.nl
Subject: Re: Allen Humour
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 20:19:42 EST
OK- that settles it.
 I'm going out right now, get the biggest sattelite dish i stuff into get
in my back yard.
 I'm  tired of you guys in Old Blighty getting all the good stuff, while
I'm stuck with "Married with Childern" re-runs>
 Seriously, Dave Allen's show used to be shown on the PBS station here
late on Saturday night. VERY funny guy.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget