Re: , Now Just Brakes!

To: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: , Now Just Brakes!
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:15:25 -0800
DANIEL RAY wrote:

> If the M/C is toast, well, I'll find out after I've replaced the stuff I know
>is screwed up.

Daniel,
        I went this route with my MGB.  I replaced a set of shot rear wheel
cylinders,
a rotted brake pipe and new rotors before I found my MC to be shot...Anytime
pressure
built up, another problem showed up!  After the new MC went in, the brake hoses
began
to split, so I had to replace them...Therefore, I did a pretty thorough brake
job
without planning on it!  You seem to understand the importance of good brakes,
but
don't be upset if one thing leads to another!  These are OLD cars, right!

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College