Re: Clicking sound...

To: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Clicking sound...
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:57:01 -0600 (CST)
That may be it.  :)  I had noticed the other day that the belt was a little
loose, and I had planned on tightening it tomorrow (as I will have time
then).  Just a few minutes ago, I went out to look, and I did see a few
brighter spots on the fins.  Hmmmm   :)

Another disaster averted.  :)

Thanks!

Blake