Re: Debugging MGB fuel system

To: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>, Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Debugging MGB fuel system
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 09:38:43 -0800
Trevor.

If you mix up the hoses in question, you will never get it to run. I
recently  ran across this problem on a friends car. I cant remember the
exact correct hook up , but he had the incoming fuel line hooked to the
vent/overflow outlet. This caused the fuel to enter the float
bowl,bypassing the needle valve, and flooding the engine with gas. This
could be your problem.

Cheers: