Fitting trannies

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fitting trannies
From: "John Ruse" <hologothic@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 17:02:01 -0000
I've built Leyland trannies for decades but have never actually been
involved in fitting them to the car. Semi retirement now provides me with an
opportunity to 'have a go' and perhaps at the same time compile a dossier of
Frequently Encountered Problems. I've lost count of the number of times that
an irate customer has complained that his new Ribcase Midget wont select
reverse only to advise to unscrew his reverse light switch a few turns!

Any other little similar gems to look out for when tranny fitting on LBCs?

john
hologothic@msn.com