Re: Most painful MGB procedure?

To: dr-doug@classic.msn.com
Subject: Re: Most painful MGB procedure?
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:14:41 -0700
Let's see.  When I restored my car I replaced the windshield myself.  I
will never do it again.  In fact, it is cracked right now.  I am going to
call my insurance company and let a glass shop do it.  This may be one
job on a B roadster that it pays to have someone do.  I think that the
glass shop will probably lose money and I will keep my sanity.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
===============================
On Tue, 27 Jan 98 15:25:50 UT "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
writes:
>Hey, this would be a good time to hear from those of you who have had
the
>pleasure of replacing the windshield or frame or gaskets.  I need to
replace
>the frame and glass on my 69 Beater cause the windshield has a three
inch
>crack and will not pass the safety inspection.
>
>How about it - any of you Avenger, Dr. Who or Beer  fans got any juicy
tips
>for us????
>
>Dr. Doug
>Still in the FZ camp myself

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]