Re: Most painful MGB procedure?

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Most painful MGB procedure?
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 17:51:05 -0500
>Hey, this would be a good time to hear from those of you who have had the
>pleasure of replacing the windshield or frame or gaskets.  I need to
replace
>the frame and glass on my 69 Beater cause the windshield has a three inch
>crack and will not pass the safety inspection.
>
>How about it - any of you Avenger, Dr. Who or Beer  fans got any juicy tips
>for us????
>
>Dr. Doug
>Still in the FZ camp myself

Sure I do have a tip...before you attempt or think of removing the
windscreen, make sure you remove the dash first.  I was determined (for some
unknown reason, I ignored the advise of a few books also) to remove my
windscreen without removing the dash...  ever play the game bloody knuckles?
;-)

(I did do it, only after loosing a pint of blood)

Cheers,

Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)