Re: Most painful MGB procedure?

To: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Subject: Re: Most painful MGB procedure?
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 21:00:39 -0700
That's interesting.  Of course when I did the windshield myself I was
restoring the car that's why I had I off the car.  In fact my "workshop"
for the windshield was my living room.

I had no idea that you could slide the glass in from the top.  The glass
shop did tell me that I would have to take the car to them as opposed to
them coming to me.  I will be interested in seeing how it is done,
especially when they have to get those little screws in the top frame
back in!

If I take my insurance coverage out of the equation it only costs about
$50.00 more to have the job done by a professional than if I do it
myself!  I think glass prices are about $120 and the glass shop charges
$170.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster