RE: MGB Auto Insurance

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MGB Auto Insurance
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:06:24 -0600
I'm no math whiz...but I said I was paying $30/month, for a 1000 mile a =
year policy. It's $28.31/month to
be exact. ($169.87 for 6 months coverage)
So, Larry, you're paying $36/month at $217.40 for 6 months, which is =
more than me.
Mine is a regular policy, too, just tacked onto my policy along with the =
Tahoe and the MX-3. The 1000 miles is only an estimated amount, and I =
don't think USAA would deny a claim if I had driven 1500 miles in a =
year, besides which they wouldn't know, since they didn't ask me what =
the odometer reading was anyway!
Oh well....If anyone knows of a company with mileage restrictions but no =
storage or "mint/show quality" restrictions, please let me know!
Thanks
Dan
'73 B