Re: Apologies to the list, like forever? (No LBC content)

To: barneymg@juno.com
Subject: Re: Apologies to the list, like forever? (No LBC content)
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:02:02 -0500
At 12:39 PM 1/29/98 EST, miker15@juno.com wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Jan 1998 06:29:36 EST barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)

>writes:

>>To whom it may concern,

>>Well it has finally happened.  Juno is now tacking their own

>>advertising onto my private e-mail messages.  There ought to be a law.

>> Well, I don't suppose I can do much about it short of changing e-mail

>>services again.   If y'all find the garbage tacked on the end of my

>>messages to be particularly objectionable, feel free to ask me to shut

>>up or leave the list.

>>I really am sorry,

>>Barney Gaylord

>>1958 MGA with an attitude

OK. As punishment, I sentence you to answer any tech related questions on this
mailing list when they shall be presented.  Answers shall not be concise and
must contain copious amounts of vast technical knowledge and wisdom.

Your length of punishment shall be from present until such time you decide to
leave this mailing list.  BTW, you may not leave the mailing list, as we will
find you and flog you incessantly.

:)

No problem Barney, we shall find it in our hearts to forgive. :>

Jay

Jurgen Hartwig, Civil Engineering, Georgia Tech

and the world rejoiced

Try to live your life so that

when you die you will rejoice

and the world will cry.