Re: Running Yet?

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Running Yet?
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 16:43:15 -0500
Chris Delling wrote:

> Trevor-
>
> Hadn't heard from you in a while - maybe I missed a post or two.  Have you
> gotten the B running yet?  If so, what was the problem?

  I *THINK* the problem had to do with flooding because of bad
float valves and also misconnected DPO emissions hose bodges.

  The carb vents were hosed to each other, which of course doesn't
provide any pressure venting it just spreads the problem around.

  I have ordered Grose Jets from The Roadster Factory and expect
them in a couple of days, then I shall start trying again. I have
a U joint to keep me busy in the meantime.

  On the upside though, a compression test came out well.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada