How'djur LBC Wknd Go??

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: How'djur LBC Wknd Go??
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:37:17 -0700 (MST)
Yo...

Interesting thread...With the help of my 15 year-old, we removed the engine
mounting bolts, the intake and exhaust manifolds, loosed the tranny
crossmember & mounting bolts....we're ready for extraction!

Also finished cleaning up the OD unit. Replaced clutch fork rubber boot,
ready to install fork w/new bush and bolt.

Monday (today) first box-o-goodies arrived from Vic Brit, including the
relay I plan to use, the filter/gasket and name-plate gasket, and treated
m'self to a set of MG keys from VB, a pair for each car (ignition/trunk &
doors). Quite impressed, a nice anal addition....

Attemptiong to get the manifold sandblasted, and heat coated.

Pick up the hoist on Friday...

Now, where's that other order with the MG aerosol engine paint, manifold
gasket, clutch hose, front oil seal, and timing cover gasket????

Terry 'Bits & Pieces' Williams
or, "No, dear - that box that came in the mail is just some samples.."
'70 BGT (sleeping this one out)
'68 roadster (gaping hole appearing where engine should be)