Help, Need games!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help, Need games!
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 09:23:50 EST
Hey Gang,

along the lines of the "What are you doing with your MG this weekend?" I'd
like to pose the following question.

What is the most creative and FUN game you've ever encountered at a LBC event?
This being the 40th year of the San Diego MG club, and I being the the
activities director, I'm looking for some especially fun things to do at our
Summer Picnic/ Party.  I'm soliciting your help.

Also....does anyone know of a source for jigsaw puzzles made up from customer
artwork or photos?  here's this basic idea....get 50 or so puzzles made, give
1 piece to each participant at selected events. If they make all the events,
they have the complete puzzle. If they miss an event, they can purchase their
missing piece at a nominal fee and put some $ back into the treasury.

HELP!!!

Get 'em on the road...

Tom Zylla
'60 MGA 1600 roadster