Re: What is a Sports Car?

To: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: What is a Sports Car?
From: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 17:33:24 -0800
To start with, a true sports car only has 2 seats. So, there are very few
real sports cars being mass produced today.
Craig Wiper
early '74B

At 08:03 PM 2/3/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I read somewhere a long time ago that a TRUE sports car must at a minimum
give you an aching back, numbness in some areas of your body, sore muscles,
ringing ears and a big, wide grin when you're done driving it for a
while...or at least a fair combination of these symptoms.
>I'm not saying this is MY definition, but it's an interesting one. I
haven't had enough experience or money to enjoy enough "definitive" cars to
say!

>Dan
>'73 B

Craig Wiper