Questions -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Questions -Reply
From: Kenneth Scott <KSCOTT@HOLYCROSS.EDU>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 10:48:10 -0500
Gary,
        I have a 1977 MGB roadster.  When I purchased it, 8
years ago, I rarely took it over 90 mph.  With the overdrive, it
will cruise between 90 and 100 all day.  JUST KIDDING.
Seriously, 65 to 75 will be no problem at all for the engine,
assuming that it is in reasonably good shape.  It might be a
little noisy but the engine should be fine.  With overdrive,
which I actually did add a few years ago, it is loafing at 65.
Hope this helps.
Ken Scott (I actually did have it over 100 at Summit Point
Raceway a few years ago but that's another story)