who to buy from [2]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: who to buy from [2]
From: MYLDN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:54:01 EST
Hello Bill, like your experiance with MOSS I also have found there quality to
be poor on many items , but worse yet there customer service attitude was
terrible. they were not truthfull about things when asked, and displayed a
very unhelpfull attitude about trying to resolve any problems.
 which is why I am reserching other parts suppliers, hopeing to find someone
willing to provide a quality part or at least make an effort to be helpfull in
resolving any problems. I dont feel thats much to ask when we are spending
well into the thousands of dollars range over time to restore these fun cars
we love so much.
Sean Muldoon
1958 MGA Roadster.