Re: Re: who to buy from [2]

To: Lawrie@britcars.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, MYLDN@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Re: who to buy from [2]
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 00:36:50 EST
In a message dated 2/7/98 6:21:04 AM, Lawrie@britcars.com wrote:

>You must have dealt with a new salesman there, because we know their
>
>company policy is just the opposite of what you describe. They have a
>
>genuine commitment to give the customer good service. We have always found
>
>their products to be satisfactory for the intended use and generally of
>
>good value. Please relay specific details of your complaints to Moss's
>
>Sales Manager, Mike Chaput; he will address them with the salesman in
>
>question (you did get his name, didn't you, when he so clearly upset you?)
>

>And if you still want to buy Moss products without dealing with the company
>
>itself, give me or Skip a try. We will never give you an unhelpful
>
>attitude, and certainly we'll always be truthful.
>

>Lawrie
>
>British Sportscar Center
I too have had excellent luck in dealing with moss, and do so even though one
of their major competitors in only 300+ miles away.  Any technical questions
have always been answered ably by R.B. Hart or Harry (Sorry Harry, your last
name escapes me now), and I have found all sales people to be both knowlegable
and pretty direct in guiding me toward what would work best.  This is in
contrast with many comp editors whose order takers are only that, and
frequently would not know an MG from a Z3, or even worse, my father's Mercury.

Finally, no other parts supplier has done as much to help our club in events
as Moss has.  Their closest competition will not even return our queries or
take our phone calls in this regard.

I have no interest in Moss, have never worked for them etc.  I am just a very
satisfied customer, and I have done business with most of their competition.

Bob Shaw
Lincoln, NE.