Re: stumped

To: brando@erols.com
Subject: Re: stumped
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 20:50:44 -0500
brando@erols.com wrote:

> Can anyone give me a suggestion on where my 78MGB trunk might be leaking.
>  I've replaced the weather stripping and the truck lid.

Many, (many), years ago I worked as a mechanic for a Dodge dealer.  When
a new car under warrantee came back with "water in the trunk" one guy
would climb into the trunk with a flashlight and close the lid.  Another
guy would take a hose and run waster all around the trunk deck and rear
window.  Not very high-tech, but it worked.

Of cousre you'll need to find someone pretty small to help out, in this
case.

Bobby
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *