Re: Starting Problem

To: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Starting Problem
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:50:34 -0800 (PST)
The electrical cable that goes from the column to the remote relay goes
down towards the starter and comes out of the wiring loom to one of those
bullet connectors then back into the loom and back up to the relay.  Were
it pops it's head out of the loom down low is probably your problem. Pull
the ends out of the connector, clean them, and reassemble it. I went thru
this a year or so ago...  I tried replacing the relay but that didn't help.
I saw the connector on the wiring diagram, I followed the wiring harness
and couldn't find it. I didn't think to look that far out of the way for
it.  I even ran a temporary wire until I found that connector and it worked
fine.

Good luck
Lane