Re: Hello all!

To: "Charles C. Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com``>
Subject: Re: Hello all!
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:23:18 -0800 (PST)
Dear Charles

I suggest you take your carbs off, drain and dry them, and send them to be
rebuilt by Jim Taylor in Bartlesville OK.
He comes recommended by several people and will rebuild, using
oversize shafts if needed and bench test for $125 +$6 handling the pair!
I think that is a good deal.

I don't have his address handy, but I got hold of him by calling
information for Bartlesville, OK and asking for his phone number. I called
him and asked him what the deal is, I suggest that you do the same and
talk to him. He is a really neat guy. BTW, I passed California smog after
I bolted his rebuilts onto my manifold without ANY adjustments
whatsoever. That is how good this guy is.