Hello all!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hello all!
From: "Charles C. Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com``>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:55:44 -0800
Hello All,

   I'm new to this list, so thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm  Charley
Robinson and I live in  Kerrville, TX.  Kerrville is 65 mi NW of San
Antonio on the edge of the hill country.

  I just bought very presentable `69 MGB Roadster from a local guy.  He
owned it for 12 yrs and hated to part with it.  I know how he felt
because I sold a `70 B RD about 5 yrs ago and have missed it sorely ever
since.  My life is now complete again, tho my wallet looks to be thinner
for a while.  ;^)

  I am in need of a front HS-4 carb  carb (AD326F) because the throttle
butterfy shaft and bushings are worn so badly on the carb I have that I
can't get the thing set right.  If I can't find a good carb, I'll have
to buy a shaft and bushings, then find a machine shop to install the
bushings, not an easy task in a small town.  If anyone can help, drop me
an email or post on the list pls.
                                                   TIA,
                                                            CR

  Charley Robinson  `69 B     <ccrobins@ktc.com>