Re: OFF TOPIC -- Ancient Purity

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC -- Ancient Purity
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 17:49:57 -0800
John McEwen wrote:

> Can anyone suggest other devices in common use which have remained true to
> their first principles since inception.  I would suggest that 50 years
> should be the minimum time consideration.  I don't include the concept as
> the basis but rather the actual mechanism.

Normally I stay out of these off topic things, I'd rather p*ss people
off with opinionated MG ranting, however...

1) hacksaw

2) hammer

These things have been around since guys were making plate mail
armour, and I still use them today to shape sheet metal.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/