Need Seat Belt Receiver Thingy

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Need Seat Belt Receiver Thingy
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:29:47 -0600
Listers:
    I've attempted to find a driver's side Seat belt receiver thing for the
one that's missing on my B via various Parts classifieds and George
Merryweather, too. I'm sure George will come through eventually for a real
MG part, but I thought maybe I could find a suitable temp fix in a Bone Yard
nearby.
    Any ideas on a common make/model car who's seatbelt receiver (the part
with the button, or, ahem, the female part that bolts to the tranny tunnel)
might fit the bill for a temp fix?
    Barring this, any idea what the Moss/VB part # would be for just this
part and not the whole kit? I've tried to figure it out unsuccessfully, but
I haven't called them either.
    Right now I'm just hooking in to the passenger side receiver. Not only
is this a tad uncomfortable and awkward, but I'd like the SO to come along
with me but not without proper restraint (yes yes, joke away)
TIA for any leads so I know where to start.

Dan
'73 B