Re: Need Seat Belt Receiver Thingy

To: danray@bluegrass.net
Subject: Re: Need Seat Belt Receiver Thingy
From: miker15@juno.com (michael j robson)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:44:06 EST
On Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:29:47 -0600 "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
writes:
>Listers:
>    I've attempted to find a driver's side Seat belt receiver thing
>for the
>one that's missing on my B
>Dan
>'73 B

Dan - a parts car is definitely the way to go - theres nothing to go
wrong with the part so theres no need to replace them -usually -
I dont have any spares at the moment but im sure someone out there will
give you one!!

mike robson
69 roadster (with lap belts)
70 BGT (lap belts replaced with 73 inertia reels)
72 roaster (with inertia reels which DONT work for a convertible with the
top down!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]