Re: Jingoism at its best

To: Scott Gardner <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Jingoism at its best
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:37:20 -0500
It's obvious that you guys have never raised colors. When you are connecting the
lanyard you are doing it to a folded flag with some pieces of rope attached.
It's
not all that obvious about which line is attached where. Especially if it's to a
flag that you are not all that familiar with.

Bud Krueger
(who owned TD's when he was in the USMC)
My apologies to the list for this non-lbc item to a thread that didn't belong
here
anyway.