Junk Yard Queens

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Junk Yard Queens
From: "Frank R. Krajewski" <frankk@businesson.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:59:27 -0800
Listers  might be interested to know that several junk yards in my area
of RI are loaded with LBCs, primarily Bs and  Midgets. The one closest
to me has two pull handle Bs. Most are very poor but complete.
Unfortunately several have had the engines and trannies pulled and
dumped in a pile in front of the cars. Spotted the two 3 main bearing
engines in the pile. I will probably opt for the Jaeger gauges from the
pull handle Bs first! Also a 1966 or 67 MGBGT complete but badly rusted.
Did not see any ODs yet!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski