Re: Jingoism at its best

To: Teacher122@aol.com, mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Subject: Re: Jingoism at its best
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 22:10:56 -0500
I have resisted entering this thread as long as I could.

As a fan of the Red Wings, an American based team with only one
American-born player, I tend to thank Canada (as well as Russia and Sweden)
for all that their native sons have done for us in the past few years.

As a flag waving American, I am horribly dissapointed by the showing (or
lack thereof) put forth by our mens hockey team.  As for the women, they
did us proud.

But lest anyone North of the border get to big of head, need we remind you
all of the World Cup!

Regards,

Chris Delling