Re: lumpy idle

To: Alan Lott <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: lumpy idle
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 14:21:08 -0800
On that same note, it's my experience that caps
and rotors can go funky very easily, even new ones
from the factory are sometimes out of whack.  Try
changing this too and see what happens.

YMMV

Good luck,

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B),
Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to
this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned
Section is punishable by action to recover actual
monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.