Re: MGB Temp and oil pressure

To: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Temp and oil pressure
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 21:00:51 -0600
"That's about the same as mine." Dan said, with a growing confidence. (hehe)
The only diff is that mine stays under the N once warmed and STAYS
there,period. The oil pressure is very consistant too, #75 or so at revs and
a little under #50 at idle. This is a good thing, I suppose, I was
questioning the low quotes of 30 and such at idle. :) and the responses that
this is "ok".
Thanks
Dan