Re: BComing, Revolution, Seat Belts, Geo Metros

To: James E Kearman <mgb_73@juno.com>
Subject: Re: BComing, Revolution, Seat Belts, Geo Metros
From: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 20:06:06 -0800
I can get 25 mpg on 91 octane gas. I sure didn't get the car for
economy,
> but I've always tracked gas mileage as a way of determining developing
> problems beneath the bonnet. So, what kinda mileage does YOUR LBC get?

I get around 25 MPG last thursday i went for a putt 50% mountain
driving,20% freeway and the rest stop and go in traffic and I went 212
miles on 8.3 gals = 25.54 mpg I think I,ve gotten 30 once on a steady
freeway trip.Not bad MPG (miles per grin)Yesterday was another"Zen" day
I went out to a computer show and drove the canyons down and back and
everthing went perfectly!!The car ran flawlessly,all the drivers puleed
over to let me by,I was Michael Schoemaker making the apexes just right
....What a day!!Why I might just go out and do it again today!
Pat