Re: Points problem

To: "Roger Wilt" <rdwilt@pol.net>, <MGs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Points problem
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 21:47:16 -0800
Even though I was unable to see the "sophisticated diagram" (OFs have bad
eyes, too!), I'd blame your condenser for the problem. Condensers certainly
can perform less than satisfactorily when new, let alone when 1,000 miles
old. Unless you have the "soldered to the plate" type, it's a cheap fix, so
just do it!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center