LBC sightings...(Nothing good - all OT)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC sightings...(Nothing good - all OT)
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 00:10:09 -0800
Hello all,
        In all my travels to LA and the various trips to the beer gardens in
between,
I managed to get to a bookstore.  I wanted to get the Clausager "Original MGB"
book
for my collection, but I found that it was very expensive, compared to Amazon
books.
The book seemed to be great, without a doubt, but I didn't want to part with
$48 for
it.  As I was walking out of the store, I wished that I had my MGB with me - as
if my
wish was granted, a 1974 MGB was parked next to my truck!  Of course, it wasn't
mine!
 It was really beat, with a faded teal paint job (yuck!) and a torn top.  It
still had
those silly black overriders on it.  It really made my day!
        The coolest thing was making a late night drive around town and seeing
white TVR come ripping past me - excellent!
--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College