LBC sightings...(Nothing good - all OT)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC sightings...(Nothing good - all OT)
From: gbaker@customcpu.com (Baker, G.)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 20:26:10 -0900
All,
  Two questions to the all-knowing THEY.
1.  Which year MGB do I get a timing cover for use on my MGA which will have the
timing marks in the right place?  I understand if I get the wrong year (late
model?)
the marks will be in the wrong position.

2.  My son just bought some new chrome wheels for his truck and is concerned
about
rust in the near future.  Is there any "clearcoat" or other protective
coating one
can apply on the wheels before they hit the ground to prolong their shine?

Thanks for the time to respond.
Gregg Baker