Re: Favorite Roads - a bit too long, but worth it!

To: T A TERRY <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Favorite Roads - a bit too long, but worth it!
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 15:28:42 -0800
Good Call Terry!

Also, a neat way to go is to avoid the whole Sausalito, Mill
Valley, Muir Woods, Stinson Beach route which can get
crowded, and take Sir Francis Drake to Hwy 1.  It's about 10
min or so north of the GG Bridge.  It's a really nice drive
and it dumps you out in Olema, just south of Pt. Reyes
Station and Tomales Bay.

Or go another 10 minutes north and take the Rowland exit to
Novato Bl. and go right.  At Pt. Reyes/Petaluma Rd. you can
go left and pass by the Nicasio Reservoir or head right,
take a quick jaunt to Wilson Hill Rd and go left.  Pt.
Reyes/Petaluma lets you out at Pt. Reyes Station.  Wlson
Hill becomes Marshall/Petaluma and lets you out farther
north at Marshall.

Either way you still get a nice view of Tomales.

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.