Re: Kicking around an idea

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Kicking around an idea
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:51:37 -0500
>Come on Kai, be honest, there must be at least one MG owner you'ld like
>to seen in the flesh. Seriously though, the proximatey of the "day at
the
>beach" event to the  nude beach could be a legitimate concern for those
>with children. I've been there before and, not to sound prudish, some of
>the "sights" witnessed would make me uncomfortable if my 20 year old
>daughter were to accompany me...which she does on occasion.
>
>If the MGers could be far enough away from that section of beach I think
>it would work out fine. I would certainly attend. ;)

Heh. It's far enough. The Hook is nearly 1 mile long, so there's plenty of
places that we could go.

Second idea would be Turkey Swamp park. It's big enough, has camping, BBQ, a
man-made lake w/ canoe, rowboat, and paddleboat rentals, nature trails, etc.

Let me have some feedback as I think I'm going to actively pursue this.

BEN RUSET - bruset@home.com (note the new address)
Safety Fast & MG Cars Webring -  http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis