MGF Super Sports

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGF Super Sports
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 98 17:44:45 -0000
Had a meeting today with Gerry McGovern, MG's chief designer, and he
showed me the Super Sports concept car.

Believe me, this car is stunning in the flesh, the subtle flaring of the
arches is not apparent in photos. And the front and rear end treatment is
superb. It does not take much to imagine the car with a conventional
screen and hood and you have an updated, highpowered version of the F. It
certainly addresses the critisism that the F is not macho enough.

I reckon we'll be seeing souped up F very soon, something that will
compete with the M series BMW Z3, and the Super Sport will be the basis
of that car. Exciting stuff indeed! I want one!

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk