Re: Air Filters

To: RobMGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: Air Filters
From: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca (Eric R. Stephen)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:39:04 -0500 (EST)
***********************************
I'm running K&N's on my 1960 MGA 1600, or should I say I've picked them up
but not yet installed them.  The reasons multiple clean and reinstall (up
to 25X befor replacement with THEIR cleaning system), flow rate, brand name
recognition, managing director is an expatriot Canuk and gave me a special
price and finally the warranty.

Eric

--
         ' ' '          Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
      (  o   o )        It endureth and is always strong;