Air Filters

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Air Filters
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:26:01 EST
<<From: "Quirt, Dave" <quirt@src.sk.ca>
Subject: Re: air filters

K&N filters seem to do a good job, are low restriction, and have a cool
appearance. This brand of filter came as factory standard on my Taurus SHO
(3 liter, 24-valve, DOHC V6) so should be fine on our MGs as well.  A filter
which actually catches the airborne dust is an essential engine part,
especially out here in the Prairies where dust is a definite problem.>>>

Dave: There is a way to fit K&N filters inside of the original MG filters,
although it does show if you look carefully. A lot better than the original
gravel strainers!
By the way, my Twinkie drew serious blood on the weekend, but at least when it
was over the cam timing was correct (3 hours later).

Bill S.
(scarred but unbeaten).