Re: air filters

To: MG_mailing_list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: air filters
From: "Quirt, Dave" <quirt@src.sk.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 13:09:00 -0600
K&N filters seem to do a good job, are low restriction, and have a cool
appearance. This brand of filter came as factory standard on my Taurus SHO
(3 liter, 24-valve, DOHC V6) so should be fine on our MGs as well.  A filter
which actually catches the airborne dust is an essential engine part,
especially out here in the Prairies where dust is a definite problem.

Dave Q.
59 A Twin-Cam ( with original air filter assemblies)
57 A Coupe (with the original air filter assembly which came with the GM 2.8
V6)
65 B (with original air filter assemblies - the filter elements aren't hard
to change!)