RE: MGF - is it a real MG?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: MGF - is it a real MG?
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 08:36:25 +0200
I have offered this before, but no takers.  If anyone in the States, or
Canada, wants a LHD MGF, I'll send one.  European specifications (although
I'm not sure there is much difference anymore), approximate cost, U.S.
$23,000 (shipping, another U.S. $2,000).  I have no financial interest in
this whatsoever.

I have driven a MGF, they are nice and they are modern.  I understand that
some people want sports cars to be a little "unrefined."  I love my 1971
MGB, but wouldn't mind owning a MGF either.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB (BRG, no PO)
MG Car Club Deutschland, e.V.