RE: Help! Won't start. Update!

To: "'Adrian Jones'" <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>, MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Help! Won't start. Update!
From: Christopher Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 09:50:22 -0500
Adrian-

You missed the point of Tyson's message.  If it is the coil, the =
ignition module, etc, it is likely a symptom that is heat related.  This =
would explain why your car runs for a bit, then stops, then starts again =
once the faulty component cools off.  I had a electronic ignition module =
do this, others have seen similar occurances with the coil.  The Flash =
Test won't tell you when you have an intermittant spark.

Regards,

Chris