British Car Event

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: British Car Event
From: "Lori Pastore" <mgnut@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 22:21:05 -0400
Its time again for the 4th Annual British Car Festival sponsored by the
Central PA British Car Club, Inc.  The dates are Friday, June 26 - Sunday,
June 28.

 Registration will begin on Friday evening from 6-9 pm.  We have many events
scheduled for Saturday--a Covered Bridge Tour through Bedford Co. and a tour
to the Swigart  Auto Museum.  You won't want to miss the Pig Roast at 7 pm.

Registration for the car display on Sunday will begin at 10 am.  We will
take a picture of your car (from 10am to 1pm) and deliver it later in the
day as a key chain.  Bland's Park famous chicken dinners will be served at 1
pm and there will be two free oldies concerts featuring The Buckinghams at 3
& 7 pm.

Early registration (before May 15) is $20 per person and $30 per person
after May 15.  If you only want to attend on Sunday, $12.50 per person
before May 15 and $15 after.

If interested please email jim or lori at mgnut@msn.com and we will get our
brochure out to you.  Look forward to seeing you there.