Re: Looking for a MG Midgit Mech./Need trans.

To: jkoster@ncpi.com
Subject: Re: Looking for a MG Midgit Mech./Need trans.
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 22:20:03 EDT
For $1295 you should get a ribcase transmission and a spare!
 VB lists 1275 trannys at $795 outright.
 They are not hard to rebuild, IF you have been into a transmission a
couple of times before. Very straight forward and not many of the
"fiddley bits" to fly accross the workshop
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget